As we know a Voice of the Customer (VoC) programme is how an organisation collects customer feedback about their experiences on a regular basis. It involves analysing the information and sharing the findings with the right people who can act upon it.
This information can be presented using a VoC Dashboard.
An effective VoC Dashboard allows you to present the right data to the right people in a meaningful way. As we often learn on our CX courses, metrics, measurement and communicating results are key to achieving CX Excellence and leadership buy-in. If you’re thinking of implementing a CX dashboard to help you highlight key findings and insights – here are some to consider. Before you start you must understand clearly what you want to achieve by implementing a CX dashboard. Also, are you a B2B or B2C company – as this will effect your ultimate decision.
There are many CX dashboards that allow you to undertake and analyse Voice of the Customer surveys but you should be looking for deeper knowledge and more advanced tools that allow for dynamic data, integration, interpretation and sentiment analysis.
Remember that while data is important there are many, many influences on your results. There is no ‘magic pill’ that gives you crystal clear vision of your CX and all data must be interpreted correctly incorporating all current influences.
Benefits of VoC
- Better understanding of customer needs, preferences, problems and expectations.
- Improve your product or service.
- Improve customer satisfaction, increase loyalty and as a result, improve customer experience.
- Increase advocacy.
A VoC dashboard should include
- The amount of respondents, responses and the open rate.
- Rating Trend
- Rating Trend by Channel
- Summary of the most common feedback from customers
Your VoC dashboard must
- Give snapshots and dynamic customer sentiment
- Consolidate and integrate customer data from various different sources
- Let you see and monitor trends over time
- Give you the communications tools to raise CX awareness across your organisation
- Be visually appealing
The following platforms are in no particular order but all are worthy of consideration. Getting a demo from each supplier below will get you a stage further in your understanding of dashboards and which one may be suitable for your organisation.